Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Times, They Are A Changing...



NO...it's not spring yet But, it will be soon!!! Since moving a year ago I have been working 2nd & 3rd shift, including working every weekend, my days off were middle of the week. This can be rough, especially when your SO works days and has weekends off. In other words we were only able to spend hours at a time together. Well, I am happy to say that I am making a career change. I will once again be working days and an occassional Saturday morning, this I can handle. Granted the old schedule provided me with ample "guilt free" quilting time. However, I am REALLY looking forward to having more "together time" even if this means I will be making nightly meals again. Tonight I am packing, I have been able to take a little break between jobs and I am on my way to Idaho to visit family. I am going to surprise my dad, shhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment