Sunday, December 12, 2010

A gift from my Secret Santa...

 This lovely table runner arrived in my mailbox last week, it is from my Secret Santa.  My secret Santa was Sunny, her blog is Quilting Dreams.  It is a nice big size that fits my table(which is currently hidden under a pile of packages, getting ready to ship!).  I love the rich colors of cream, green, and red she used.   Her quilting was just right to compliment the piece!  I took a couple pictures to show more detail.


I love the striped binding!!!

 and this little diddy was also in the box! Aren't those snowmen faces adorable. 
I scored big when it came to getting a great Secret Santa!!!  Thank you so much Sunny, for the special gifts you made me.   I will treasure them for years to come! To my fellow Charming Girls... I hope your Secret Santa was as good to you as mine was to me!!!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't that runner the sweetest? I just saw it on Sunny's blog. And your gift to your Secret Santa is for sure a winner to anyone who's name you picked. I felt bad for the mix up... I am surprised there were not a lot more OOOPS!I was so excited to see how many were interested in participating.
    Have Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wondereful gifties....lucky you! REal lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I'm so glad you like it. Thanks for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice gift from your Secret Santa! I saw it on her blog, hoped it was for me! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that table runner ~ lucky you! Very nice Secret Santa gifts. Sunny did good. :-D

    ReplyDelete