Tuesday, July 24, 2012

BEHIND...

WELL...this is not the post I had hoped to share but, then last week was not the week I was planning either.  I had set aside my WHOLE weekend to sew, play with fabric and do nothing else.  Well, I wasn't feeling well first part of the week.  I just couldn't pinpoint it.  I made it to work everyday but, on Friday, I had to leave before the days was up and that was the start of my not so pleasant weekend.
Yuck, just plain yuck.  I did nothing, I am not even sure where the weekend went.  I accomplished nothing in my sewing room or anywhere else.  So, now I am behind the eight ball with my "Name Game" mini quilt.  It is in my head, and a  small part started but, I have a L O N G way to go.  On a good note, I am starting to feel human again and I had a 10 lb weight loss this week!

5 comments:

  1. Awww... sorry you were ill. Summer illnesses are the worst. I hope you're on the road to recovery, and get your strength back soon. If you have my name for the Name Game Swap, I hereby give you one extra day - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...I sure hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are on the mend!! You take care and don't rush back to work...take a sew, sew day! That way you can tell your boss you had a sew, sew day!:o)
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The designs of all the blocks looking fantastic..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That not good news for us that you were no feeling well.

    ReplyDelete