Friday, July 13, 2012

YES, I AM HERE, REALLY I AM HERE...


WOW...

I can't believe I am here, really I am here!  It has been 6 months since my last confession  FNSI.   Way too long and you want to know what's really sad??? The same project is on my design wall!  Yup, that would be the Christmas quilt (wedding gift) as seen down below.  You see, when we moved I rolled up my design wall and just last week, I was able to put it up and there is was the same project.  My sewing room is 75% put together and I am finally at a place in life I can play in my room and fondle fabric without feeling guilty. 

Not sure if I will work on the Christmas quilt or play with some new things.  I have a few things up my sleeve to get me back into sewing and get the creative juices flowing.  Just not sure what all I can handle, might be an overload to the brain!  I will let you know sometime tomorrow what kind of fun trouble I find.

1 comment:

  1. You're here, and you're sewing, so that's all that matters! I've always loved the quilt in your header photo.

    ReplyDelete