Monday, January 18, 2010

Ohhh, so nice to touch...



When it comes to fabric, I love to touch! These little beauties arrived in the mail the other day they are January fabrics for the "Circuit Block Party" the vitual sewing bee that I am taking part in this year. Click the button on this blog for more details and to follow along. We are a group of 12 woman from all over the world who will be exchanging blocks through out the year. My month is July, to share my fabrics and pattern choice. I have been "looking and looking" trying to decide what I want to share...just not sure, any ideas? Anyhow, these were the fabrics for the month of January and Heidi has asked that they be made into a dutchmans puzzzle block, see here...(sorry, I am not tech savy to put on a simple link, still learning!) This is a good tutorial!

http://modifytradition.blogspot.com/2009/11/dutchmans-puzzle.html

Anyhow, bottom line is these are beautiful fabrics, not just to look at but also to touch...believe me the picture does not do these fabrics justice. These have to be "fondled" to appreciate. Thanks for letting me fondle them Heidi!

3 comments:

  1. i love that black/white/red floral. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny. I pet the fabric too. I'm with you with the moving and flickr friends. Gald we are in the same bee and I look forward to getting to know you.

    Dena

    ReplyDelete