Saturday, January 29, 2011

What a day...it's so nice to come home to you!!!



I just got home from work and I can't tell you , how nice it is to come home and join in with the Charming Chatter girls and their "word up" sewing party.  I had to work this morning and a typical Saturday is light, stress free, and goes fairly quickly.  WELL...not today.  It was a busy, stressful, and simply a frustrating day, that seemed to go on FOREVER!!!  Enough whining...

I am happy to home with you gals and anxious to get started.  Give me a few minutes to catch my breath, get a quick bite, and get things in line and I will be back to give you a peak at what I am working on!

FYI... my word for the year is "persist" which also, translates into "I shall have perseverance!"  I am going to carry on, keep on moving forward!

Be right back!

4 comments: